Monday, March 2, 2009

Today is "Pajama Day" for Dr. Suess's Birthday!
Please bring your Dr. Suess books from home,
a blanket and pillow.  We will read Green Eggs
and Ham. I will persuade my students to try them:)
Students will invent something and write  a persuasive
advertisement. We will read Dr. Suess stories and
watch Horton Hears A Who! I'm looking forward to 
visiting with each of you during SEPs.
The Book Report Diorama's were awesome! Thank you
for your support with them!!
I also want to thank each of you who have so graciously
contributed to our classroom supplies.  You are amazing!
Thank you for all that you do to help me make your
child's experience at South Elementary a positive one!
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cool,I love pj days:)I love you as my teacher!!!!

    ReplyDelete