Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hello Everyone,
I guess most of you know that I have been out for four days with cracked ribs. Reguardless of that, my class was still able to participate in a lot of fun activities. Zion, Track and Field at CHS, and others. I hope to return this Monday for Field Day. Please make sure that your child is dressed appropriately for outside activities all day long!!!! Hats, sun glasses, water bottle, long shorts or capris, sunscreen e.t.c. Please make sure that your child's name is on everything!!!!! We will be performing a class program the last hour, on the last day. Friday, May 22nd at 1:30 p.m. Girls need to wear a skirt and blouse or dress and shoes that they can dance in. If they are doing any tricks, they will need to wear shorts under neath. Boys need to wear a t shirt with a button up shirt over the top and nice jeans. If they are participating in the flag raising ceremony, they will need to wear their scout shirt and tie. All family members are invited to watch us show- off our Social Studies unit. I hope you can all arrange your time to be there.. I want to THANK all of my HELPERS this past year, you ROCK!!! THANK YOU !!!!! for giving me this wonderful opportunity to teach your child!!!! I love each and every one of them!!!!! We have had a fabulous school year!!!! Thanks to all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment